About Us - Scotia Beauty
About Scotia Beauty
Scotia Beauty is a part of Sandaig Ltd, a British company, specialising in private label and white label nail products for professional nail and beauty brands in the UK, Europe and worldwide. Established in 2010 as a small family business in the Highlands of Scotland, Scotia Beauty is now located in the Heart of England and has become one of the leading suppliers in this niche market.
Scotia Beauty works only with renowned and trusted manufacturers in the UK, Europe and the USA. This allows us to be able to offer a comprehensive range of quality nail products at affordable prices with low minimum order quantities so that our customers can create their own complete nail brands suited to their specific requirements and budgets. Neither Scotia Beauty nor any of our manufacturers and suppliers test products on animals; all of our nail products are cruelty-free.
Read more about our Corporate Social Responsibility commitments:
Scotia Beauty offers the following 10 benefits:
- Quality products at competitive and affordable prices; create your own brand at minimum cost
- Hundreds of different products for a complete range of nail products from just one source, minimising administration and delivery costs
- Very low minimum order quantities; no need to buy or hold large stocks
- Choice of bulk or filled sizes for most products and alternative packaging available (subject to certain minimums)
- Branding services available; design, print and / or application of labels, cards and other packaging as required
- Simple to order by email or telephone
- Fast delivery time from the UK throughout Europe; normally 5-7 working days
- Full product usage, label and regulatory information and documentation provided with after sales customer service
- Fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulations under Directive 76/768/EEC, all subsequent amendments including Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 and all UK cosmetic regulations
- Free product samples on request and sourcing service for new, additional or alternative products
Scotia Beauty Sustainability Commitment
At Scotia Beauty we are constantly striving to work as sustainably as possible, so that our business and products do not negatively impact the environment.
Over 50% of the power for the company office, production area and warehouse buildings is generated by renewable energy. We have a wind turbine, solar panels and batteries all on site.
Our glass, HDPE, PET and PP bottles and jars are fully recyclable (please ask us or contact your local authority for more recycling information). Within the company we recycle or re-use any packaging or other material whenever and wherever possible and minimise vehicle usage as our directors and employees either work from home or live very locally.
Scotia Beauty Modern Slavery Statement
We recognise that modern slavery is still very much an issue globally and within the United Kingdom, where it has frequently been linked with nail bars and salons.
We would like to assure our customers that Scotia Beauty is fully committed to playing its part in helping to tackle and ideally to eradicate any kind of modern slavery, particularly within the nail industry.
We only supply qualified and certified nail professionals or registered companies, with whom we work on both a professional but also a personal level, so we learn exactly who we are dealing with and how they run their businesses.
As for our UK, European and USA based supply chain, we have been working closely with our manufacturers for many years, so we can be confident in their high level of employment standards and principled work ethics.